Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I'm Fine









I'm Fine


     Luca got up at 5:00 am. He takes a long shower like he does every morning, then heads to his walk in closet. Today he chooses his black Armani Collezioni suit to go with his black leather Salvatore Ferragamo loafers. Fresh and clean, he heads to the 68th floor of the 30 Rockefeller Center for a meeting.
***
     Luca walks in the office and sees a fresh faced spring chicken there to greet him. She is at least 5'9'', beautiful smile, golden blonde hair and a curvy fit body with legs for days.
     "How are you, Mr. Portelli?"
     How am I? I'd be better if all the bodies I have in my storage unit wouldn't smell so much. They said an Air Guy would come by yesterday to fix the fucking unit, but I'm still fucking waiting. From the looks of it, I'll be in prison by the time he decides to come.
     I have a guy waiting to come by tonight so I can eat him. Reddit is a wild place where the wild play. I love the taste of human meat, but it's hard to find a willing meal. I don't eat anyone who doesn't agree to it. What? Monsters can't have fucking morals?! I'd eat your tasty little ass if you'd agree to it. Those long legs look delicious.
     All of those bodies are going to spoil and I will have to start over. I think this guy I will take tonight will last until I find another meal. One body will last almost a week. I do not eat the organs. I rather enjoy the muscle. Ribs are very tasty.
     I ate my step father when I was only 9 years old. My mother left me alone with him for weeks while she went out of town. By the time she came back, most of him was gone. She wanted to get rid of the rest of the body, so we burnt him in the fire pit for three days until he was gone. I ate her when I was only 14. Why? Because no one else was around to eat. I NEED to taste human flesh. Without it I think I will die.
     I know I will get caught up tomorrow if the Air Guy doesn't come by. You'll see me on the news tomorrow night, Spring Chicken, and you'll have a little micro story to tell the 10 O'clock news. Give me the chance and I will eat your ass on the way out. I am hoping for it.
     "I'm Fine." Luca said.

The End


No comments:

Post a Comment