Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Those Eyes










Those Eyes




     Jimmy hears his car door slam. 
     “Get driving, asshole!” The girl with wild eyes said.
     Feeling the knife pressing against his ribs, “I’ll take you anywhere you want as long as that knife doesn’t get pushed any further. Where do you want to go?” Jim asked.
     Looking around she said, “Anywhere right now, just fucking drive.”
     “I need to get the nozzle out of my gas tank first.”
     Pulling his keys out of the ignition, she went outside, yanks the nozzle out and throws it on the ground.
     “Now, drive!” She yelled.
     “I need my ke…..”
     She throws the keys at his face. “For fuck sake, let’s fucking go.” She snapped.
     After 15 minutes of aimless driving. “Where am I taking you? And can you take that knife from my side?” Jimmy asked.
     “You know he tried to kill me, take all my winnings and leave me in the desert?”
     “Who did?”
     “I went on vacation and met a guy. Towards the end of the week, he beat me in the car and took me into the desert. I was almost out when he thought he put a bullet in my head. The bullet missed its mark though.”
     “So, go to the cops?”
     “Are you fucking kidding me? I’m killing this mother fucker.”
     “I’ll just drop you off at the ER so you can get looked at.” Jimmy said calmly.
     Pushing the tip of the knife in his side, “You are taking me to him.”
     “Fuck! Okay… put that knife away so I can drive. I’m not going anywhere.”
     “I woke up and I was in pitch black darkness. My hair was soaking wet with blood and my hand was broken. I had to find my way to a road and get a ride. Guess what happened?”
     “You got a ride to come fuck with me?” Jimmy joked.
     “Ha-ha… A couple of guys picked me up and I had to sit in the back seat with one of them. Within the first 5 minutes, he started to rub on my thigh and started to lean in to kiss me; so I gave his ass a throat punch and pushed my knife into the driver’s neck. He slammed on the brakes and I had already stabbed the guy next to me 15 times in the chest. Mr. Front Passenger got out and started running…”
     “Fuck… I’m doing everything you want, and I promise not to touch you…” Jimmy cut her off.
     “Shut the fuck up! I’m telling you a story. Don’t be rude. Mr. Front Passenger jumped out like a bitch and started running towards the desert. I wasn’t going after him because I just got my ass beat and I’m not trying to run. I put the car in park (driver was dead by then), pushed the driver over, and ran Mr. Front Passenger down in the desert. I got lucky, he died with the first hit. I stopped the car and dumped both bodies next to (who is now) Mr. Road Kill. I knew someone would eventually find the bodies and cops would be looking for his car soon after; so that’s why I’m gracing you with my presence.” She said with a pretty smile on her face.
     “What happens when I take you to his house?” Jimmy asked
     She looked at him with fierce eyes and said, “You’re going to wait until I come back out of the house. But, if you hear things aren’t going my way, I need you to come in and help me. You wouldn’t let some woman beating asshole kill me would you?”
     “I don’t want anyone to be killed. I just want to wake up from this fucking nightmare.” Jimmy snapped.
     “Stop being a pussy. There’s no way he’ll get the best of me. I know he will be sleeping by the time we get there. I’m going to slip in the back door, go upstairs and slice this mother fucker’s throat while he’s dreaming about spending my money.”
     “Sounds like you have everything worked out. Are you going to let me go?” Jimmy asked.
     “Of course I’m letting you go. Even if you did go to the cops, there’s no way they’ll find me after I get my money back, and you don’t know shit about me, besides what I told you. Take a left at the next street.” She said with her pretty smile she loved to flash.
     They park in the dark alley next to the house. She tells Jimmy to wait in the car and walks near the back fence. She crouches to avoid the motion sensor lights and climbs the fence. She gets close to the house and crouches along until she reaches the back door. She wraps her hand in a cloth and pulls her hand back, ready to punch the window, she thinks, “I wonder if this door is actually open.” Twisting the knob, the door creeks open. She waits for an alarm to go off, free and clear, she crawls in the house. The kitchen is pitch black as she feels her way through. Reaching the hallway, there’s a glow coming from the bathroom. She waits to see if someone comes out; no one does. Moving down the hall, she knocks a picture from the wall but catches it right before it hits the floor. She walks through the living room. The carpet is thick enough to absorb her footsteps. “Where the fuck are the stairs?” She said outload to herself. Looks over her shoulder she sees the handrail and goes up the stairs slowly. She walks passed the first door knowing it’s the second bathroom and crouches next to the second door. The door is cracked and she pushes softly on it. “This door is quiet” she thinks to herself as she pushes it open enough for her small frame to slide through. The TV is on illuminating the whole room. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out her razor sharp blade. Gripping tightly, breathing as slowly as she can, she creeps closer. He moves, snores and rolls over. Frozen in place, she gets closer to the ground. She lays next to his side of the bed and waits for his breathing to get heavy again. “Go back to fucking sleep, you fucking piece of dead shit!” she thinks. Satisfied with his breathing pattern, she stands up. She feels the blade to ensure its sharpness. “Sharp as a razor.” She thinks. Standing there looking at his chest rise and fall for some time, she leans in. She takes a smell of him. “Take one more breath, mother fucker. It’ll be your last.” She whispers. Gripping her blade, she raises her little arms high, closes her watering eyes and slams her fists down to the bed. She opens her eyes and realizes he rolled out the way and is rushing her. He punches her in the face and throws her to the floor. He grabs her ankles and pulls her into the bathroom down the hall. “You think I’m going to fuck my floors up because of you, bitch?!” he yelled. She screamed until her throat hurt. Jimmy came rushing in the house and followed her voice.
     “Stop right there, Mister.” Jimmy said softly.
     “Who the fuck are you?”
     “He’s a killer, and if you don’t let me go, he’s going to cut you into bits, you fucking piece of shit!” She yelled.
     “Ha! This pussy?” He laughed.
     “Just give her the money you took from her, and we’re gone. Okay?” Jimmy asked.
     “Money I took?! It was my money all along. She tried to take my winnings! We met up and I got lucky one night in Texas Holdem and she tried to kill me! So, I defended myself and left town.” The man said.
     “Don’t listen to this stupid bitch, Jimmy! Do something!” She screamed.
     “She took your money?” Jimmy asked.
     Jimmy watches her stand up behind the man and raise her arms. He sees the light sheen off the blade as she thrusts it into the man’s neck.
     “Die, you fucking asshole!” She screamed.
     He falls to the floor, she pulls the knife from his neck and stabs him in his face until her arms are tired. Jimmy had to retreat to the living room and is waiting
     “I can’t believe my fucking life right now. Either kill me too, or let me go. I’m over this shit.” Jimmy said.
     “Shut the fuck up. Let me find my money, and you’ll never see me again.” She said.
     She runs to his room and pulls out every drawer, lifts every pillow and opened his closet. She notices a safe.
     “Come in here and help me look for a key or a hint to what this code is!” She yells to Jimmy.
     Jimmy walks in the room and starts looking around.
     “His daughter died a few years ago. Try her birthday.” Jimmy suggested.
     “How do you know that?” She asked.
     “On the calendar he has it wrote down.” Jimmy said while pointing at the wall.
     “Well, what’s the cunt’s birthday?” She asked.
     “10/22/02” Jimmy said softly.
     “Wow! It worked. All the money is here too! Okay, let’s fucking go!” She said.
     She walks to the upstairs bathroom and lights a candle.
     “Okay, let’s go.” She said.
     “Why the candle?” Jimmy asked.
     “Shut up, let’s go.”
     They walk passed the kitchen and she turns on all the stove top burners.
     “Why are you turning those on?” Jimmy asked.
     “Are you this fucking stupid? When the gas reaches the candle upstairs, this place will go up in flames, covering our tracks and burning that pussy asshole in the process.” She said with a pretty smile.
     She goes into the garage and pulls out in a 78 Mustang. Slowly pulling up to Jimmy in the dark alley, she stops.
     “He did try to kill me, Jimmy.” She said.
     “What now? I go on my way and you go yours?”
     She smiles and throws a paper bag at Jimmy.
     “Thanks, Stranger. Take care of yourself. It’s my time to disappear.” She flashed a smile and drove off.
     Jimmy opens the bag and it’s full of 100 dollar bills.
     “What a crazy night. And those wild eyes I will never get out of my head.” He said as he put the car in drive. When he reached the end of the alley he hears the house explode behind him and watches the flames in his rearview mirror.
     “Those eyes.”
The End
    

1 comment: