Saturday, November 28, 2015

The Floor Guy







The Floor Guy



     "How do you get these floors so clean?!"
     "It's my Special Wax." The Floor Guy said.
     "Where do you buy it?" Gina asked
     "I make it."
     The Floor Guy walks away and heads to his maintenance room. He has a fresh body in the tub ready to tear down to make his 'Special Wax.' It's Pam in the tub. She started a few months ago. She didn't have any friends or family here. Mr. Floor Guy thought she would be perfect for his plan. So he took her one night after she closed. She was the last one that left for the night. He got her in the darkness of the parking lot. She been in the tub for a few days. She's getting ready. He thought.
     He cuts open her body at her belly button, takes the insides out and takes the skin off. He saves any fat he can get for his Wax, He'll eat the rest. I need another body for this next batch of wax, He thought. There's the new girl, I'll get her in a few hours. It's soon, but I have to do it tonight.
     The shift was out for the night and Gina is finishing the paper work in the boss's office. I'll get her when she's done. Gina walks out the store looking at her phone when she feels pressure behind her ears.
     "Where am I? What did you do?!" Gina screamed.
     "You can yell all you want. The stocking crew is off for the night. The trucks will be here tomorrow night to drop off the load because of the storm. They'll be walking on you tomorrow night, Gina."
     "What do you mean? Let me go!"
     The Floor Guy moved to his right and revealed the gore in the tub. Gina's face went pale and she gasped.
     "I need you, Gina. You're going to do more for this store dead than you did alive. You're going to make this place sparkle. Don't you want to do that? Don't you want me to make you have a fucking purpose in your shit life?" The Floor Guy asked.
     Gina screamed until blood filled her mouth. He took her by her hair and forced her head in a 5 gallon bucket full of bleach. He waited until she quit kicking to look at her milky white eyes.
     "Now the real work starts. This is going to be a good batch." He said to himself.
     The morning girls got to the store. They walk passed the Floor Guy as he walks around his windowless van and head inside.
     "Why does he do that?" The new girl asked.
     "What, walk around his Van?"
     "Yea. He walked around it like 10 times already."
     "I don’t know. He does it once a month, sometimes twice. Maybe He's checking his tires." The cashier said.
     "It freaks me out. I don’t know why, but I'm scared of him." The girl said softly.
     The cashier had the wrong idea. He walks around his van for every batch of Special Wax he made.
     And now, one more lap for Gina. The Floor Guy thinks.

THE END
    


2 comments:

  1. Um yeah don't think I'll ever feel the same about soaking in the tub lol. This was great, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yeah don't think I'll ever feel the same about soaking in the tub lol. This was great, thank you

    ReplyDelete