Monday, November 14, 2016

Zozo











Zozo






     “Why is this board out?” Nicki asked.
     “Because I want to see what’s fucking with me at night. I’m tired of waking up every half hour feeling like someone is standing over me. I’m just tired of being tired, babe.” Zack said while setting up the board.
     “I don’t think this is a good idea. My cousin used this when I was little and she ended up killing my aunt and herself that night.” Nicki said.
     “Then why the fuck did you keep it?”
     “Trust me, I tried getting rid of it. It just keeps finding its way back into my life. I set it on fire, threw it off a bridge and everything. It will always show up in my house or in my car.” Nicki said looking at the board with worried eyes.
     “The same board?” Zack asked.
     “Yea, the same one. Look on the back of the board, my cousin’s fingernail is embedded in it.”
     “Bullshit.” Zack said as he tuned the board over. “What the fuck? Nice try, looks like you just pushed one of your broken nails in a split or something.”
     “Put it away and let’s just leave.” Nicki said.
     “Ouch! Fuck, the back of my neck is burning.” Zack said.
     Nicki walks over to Zack and pulls up his shirt. “You have 3 long scratch marks from your neck to the middle of your back. Fuck, we have to go, now.” She said.
     “Who are you?” Zack asked out loud.
     Z-o-z-o” The cursor scrolled on its own.
     “Baby, your nose is bleeding.” Zack said.
     Nicki raised her cold hand to her nose and wiped her upper lip. Hand covered in blood, she smears it all over the board and starts spitting blood on it. “Fuck off, Zozo! I told you to leave me the fuck alone! I wasn’t even in the room when she killed her Mom!” Nicki yelled.
     The cursor moves to each letter slowly through the blood. “You played.”
     “Not all the way! I only set it up. She is the one who wanted to see hell, not me.”
     Zack grabs a towel from the dryer and hands it to Nicki. “This can’t be real. What’s going on? Was she a Satanist?”
     “She wanted to be. And she called this bitch Zozo and he made her suffer before she killed herself. I just got the board from the attic. We only asked one question, then I hid in the next room.”
     You still played.” Zozo scrolled.
     “Are you fucking with me? Because this isn’t funny at all.” Zack said.
     “You really think I made my nose bleed?! Let’s get the fuck out of here before something bad…” Nicki tried to finish.
      Brilliant blue orbs blanketed the room and surrounds Zack. Snakes crawl on the floor. He reaches for his throat. Zack’s mouth is forced open, allowing the orbs to enter. He falls to his hands and knees as the last of the orbs flood his body.
     “Get up. We’re leaving, Zack!” Nicki said.
     She pulls Zack to his feet and she looks into his milky white eyes. “Thank you for freeing me. All that blood is what I needed to take this body. You want to finish the job or do you want me to do the honors?” Zozo said.
     “There has to be another way.” Nicki pleaded.
     “There is, you let me take you back with me to join your cousin. Zack is your key to freedom. You don’t want the key?” Zozo asked.
     Nicki breaks down and sits on the floor rocking back and forth. “I can’t. I can’t. I can’t.” She whispered to herself.
     “Fine.” Zozo said. Nicki glances up just in time to watch sharp nailed fingers rip through Zack’s throat from the inside. Black orbs pulsate from the bloody wound in a steady stream. Nicki is forced to her feet and she reaches for her throat. With huge eyes, she starts to scream as the orbs enter her body. 

     
The End
    
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment